SPARC-Access and Visitation Program
To increase the emotional involvement and physical presence of non-custodial parents with the children they are responsible to support.
About the program:
Non-custodial parents with court-ordered child support often face difficulty establishing or maintaining contact with their children. This lack of regular contact can lead to negative outcomes for these children as they grow up and even into later adulthood. Our program identifies obstacles and barriers to visitation/parenting time by working with both mothers and fathers and offering a range of services.
Participation in the program is completely voluntary.
We are looking for:
1. Non-custodial parents without a history of domestic violence or child abuse.
2. Parents must live in state of Georgia, one must live in Clarke County.
3. Parents were not married at time baby was born and non-custodial parent has a child support case.
• Visitation coordination
• Development of parenting plans
• Skills-based parenting education
• Employment/ education counseling
• Parental rights education
Our new location on Pope Street includes a visitation center equipped with play room, kitchen and living area. The Pope Street Cottage provides a safe and comfortable environment when supervised visits are appropriate. Off-sire monitored and neutral drop-off visits are also offered.
For more information, please contact Shelby Turner - Program Coordinator
706-613-1922 x 6